Saturday, April 19, 2008

Anyone ever felt LOVE before ?

Knowing the truth hurts.
How many guys would say 'I want to be the man of her dreams' ?
NONE !
I would be great just to hear them say it.
Even if they didn't mean it.
We , girls , just wanted to know that we are appreciated !
Maybe a nice smile and a honest Thank You
would cure a girl's broken hearts.

yeahh !
Got my new Guess bag from my mummy ! :DD
She said it's an after-exam gift. :)
So voila ! My muaxxiie.
And also 70,000 a-cash from my daddy ! (10,000a-cash for 1A)
My Audition avatar looks punk and stylist !
And my aunty bought me a......
story book ???!
The Princess and the Flea ??? 0.0
More like a Princess and a Monster.

At least my masa senggang wont go to waste ~
Tomorrow's my cousin's birthday party.
gahhhh ... what to wear ??
This ? or This ? =/ ??

mayyan ♥ stupidfella
^^ swts~

No comments: