Friday, April 18, 2008

He ? nehh.
Never.
Friends are definately better than him.
Forever !

He's just a person to think about when I'm bored.
A person to dream about when I have nightmares.
A person to talk about when I'm writing my diary.
A person to cry about when I'm hurt.

I dont want all this !
It's just a glass cup that's about to fall near the edge of a table.
Anytime , it could break away.

I want to think about him everytime.
I want to dream about him every night.
I want to write about him every page.
I want him to smile. :)

Since it's nothing now,
I rather want it to break away.
From my memories.
It could hurt but it's the best way.
I'm taking this road.

Kenny's pouring bottles and bottles of water on everyone.
Li Jien , Joanne , Anussha and me. =="
Everyone's wet. Better watch out Chun Kit !!

No comments: