Friday, April 18, 2008

my silent angel.
she's here , next to me.
forever guiding me the way.
but , I have never seen her before.
I could feel she's here.


Reached school at 12.50
Me and Anussha watched them play football.
NO !!! Not admiring !! No way~
Just observing :)
The shorty's reaction was quite , out of the ordinary (:

The Indians keep playing with their ball
And I sworn I heard someone said the efff word loudly.
Anyway , decorated the 'so-called' board
ohh what the heck !
It wasn't even a board !
It's just a wall with torn black sugar papers stick on it.
WONDERFUL ! just wonderfull,,

If only I could get my hands on those morning sections,
then we can have barbeque for class party (:
L0L ! jokings
I also want to thanks to another donkey
by the name of Kenny Lok Chun Kit !
*claps claps*
Why ?

For spitting water on my face ! ==
no. Not from the rain.
If that's the case , then it's okayy.
But unfortunately, it's from his eewwwiiiee mouth.
With all his sa-li-va
I can even see microoraganisms in it. 0.0
Anussha kena too ~

Hey high 5 girl ! xP

No comments: