Sunday, April 6, 2008

daddy I LOVE YOU

Know them ?

hmm.too lazy to find infos for tips.
Gonna post a long one today. :)
Went to Genting with my daddy.
Which everyone knows , it's on the top of a mountain.
It's cold , spooky and fun !
Ride the cabel car instead of driving.
gaaaagaaaa. :DD
Genting Skyway
Went arcade and you know.
Da gei ! xDD
bang bang. boom boom. whatever
won 503 tickets.
HEY ! It's consider good cause we only played for 45 minutes. ^^
Then wanna sek fung. xP
Go walk walk outside.
Which was freezing cold. 0.0
It's foggy as everyone knows.
Then walk to Hotel Highlands.
Saw this girl who wears until so preeeettttyyyy !! :DD
dress like people in Audition Dance Battle.
I think she's from Japan.
She looks soooo cute !!
Went to First World Theme Park or do you want me to call it Taman Tema First World ?
xDD
Arcobatics from China came to perform.
Gotta warn you.
The pictures are abit blur.
Because my cam was, you know , cacat one.
& please ignore the green dude.
I dont dare to ask him to shooo away.
Because he's a grandy. :P
She's holding a tray of cups with a small metal straw.
Can see ?
She's holding a tray of cups with a glass rod on her face.
They're doing stunts with umbrellas.
What do you call this ?
Went to buy a lollipop.
Didnt know its this BIG !!
LOOK !!!
goossshhhiiiieeesss .
Lick until my tongue also kering sudah. ==

No comments: