Thursday, April 17, 2008

I keep hearing laughters in the distance.
Could I had dreamt about it ?
The class is quiet but I can still heard the laughters.
Freakyy ?

During english period, it's Pn.Haliza's 'day' as always.
3 'ugh' guys came to my class.
Tweety bird wants to see the class monitor.
NO !! shouted Pn.Haliza like a mad woman.
And tweetybird like wanna cry edi.
The whole class laughed at him. I'm the loudest :3
I purposely ? No way ! actually yeahh xP

I see the shorty face sudah masam.
Haisss . pity pity. NOT !!
And Hairul is another donkey. ==

Take note of the conversation :
( ME ) ( HAIRUL ) ( EUGIN )

I wonder where is 2A12.
Harr ??
I said I wonder where is 2A12 !!!
Harr ?? I cant hear you ~~ :P
grrr ==" you are totally deft !!

Yeahh I am.Thank you !
( Turn and stares )
If she's deft.How can she reponse ?
Oh ya !! ( Just starting to realize )
So how ?
==""""
Maybe she use her eyes to hear~
Haha ! ya !
Or maybe she use her nose ??
( Ready to punch his face )
Or maybe her big fat mouth !!
( punches )
~~ Fly to america ~~
( Scared and run away )

LOL ! Good for you ! xPP

No comments: