Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FOR him I do it

MUSIC <3


Listening to I'm only me when I'm with you.
Everything wont always turn to what you like.
Sometimes it turns to what you hate.
More worse is that it turns to something that hates you.
I didnt want any of this to happen.
I didnt want it to hate me.

Especially to the things you loved the most.
Turns to be against you. TT
I cant say today is a good day.
Got Sejarah marks , C -,-
I was a burning flame when I heard I got C.
But I was cheered up when I heard my maths results. :D
A real satisfied result. :))

Stupid moral teacher.
Go and lost Sai Weng's moral paper.
So now he got 0% . Pity him.
Stupid woman. ><
I was just strolling on someone's profile.
How much old times I remembered (:
About all those stupid things I did.
And all those things I never did. REGRETS now.

Hmm. April fool day.
It was OK. Seeing how kenny fool people was a real entertaiment.
It was funny ! Saw him fool ____ . 'Your shoe !!!'
And he looked. xDD everyone laughed.
Kenny even fool teachers. Saying Miss Ng wanted to see them.
He even fool Pn.NorAshikin.
Later she minus his Sejarah marks,talk so much xDD

PJ time was ugh,disgusting !!
KokJun dropped the ball in the muddie-o drain.
And ask me to pick it up ! ><
Then he throw the muddiac ball on my white PJ shirt !!
When I wanted [[ REVENGE ]] he ran his pants off. ==
Like a G I R L !! And he sqeelllee everywhere.
Anything I cant stand to hear is hearing KOKJUN scream like a G I R L !!

I'm planning a R E V E N G E !

No comments: