Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CRY

Celebrity dollielove.com - Myspace Celebrity Icon Sets Celebrity dollielove.com - Myspace Celebrity Icon Sets Celebrity dollielove.com - Myspace Celebrity Icon Sets
She's blonde. She's loved. She sings. Who is she ?


Gonna post singer's picture at my blog . :)
See if could guess who are they.
LOL. This one is easy !
We , PBSM members , was suppose to gather during recess.
But Fabian forgot to make announcement !
So no one was there. Our PBSM commander was full with anger !
He scolded Fabian. OMGGG
In front of so many people. Me,Joanne , Julia and Sughon reverse slowly.
We saw Fabian's face all red.

Do you think he'll cry ? NO WAY ! Boys dont cry.
I know I know. Maybe this one will ??
Hmm. Tomorrow Yen Theng's birthday.
HAHA. Maybeee she'll get a surprise. Who knows ?
She may even have lots of FUN.
I wonder what KokJun's giving her ?
I wonder what other people's gonna give her ?
HUGS ?
CARD ? (:

Speaking of presents.
What am I giving her ? :]
Shhhx . Secret ~~ falalalala

No comments: