Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fate show me the wrong way ?

Long time no post.
It's all because of the internet connection!
It caught a cold. =/
It has been lagging and jamming here and there !
Finally , after 3days of suffering without going to Internet.
FREE ! ;D

Got my report card today.
Terrible results. ==
Compare to 2a2 , aiiya , teruknya
But no fail ! LOL.
Well , it's what to expect right when you're in 2a1 ?
They expect you to fail the subjects , right?
Nehh . Not gonna happen to me.
Hmmm , I think start from number 6 in my class
Already fail some subjects.
Especially Bryan Lim ! xDD

Fail his seni. aiiyaa pity pity x)
...................NOT ! :P
I was looking at a friends results.
Goodness , it's full of RED ink. 0.0
Like he fail every subject !!
If my dad sees my report card like that,
His eyes will pop out , hair will gugur , faint and die serta-merta xDD

Congratulations for 2a2 on winning the netball competition.
I didn't want to join.
I didn't want to represent my class.
NO NEVER !!
I never treat 2a1 as 'my' class.
Although I'm in it.
I feel like the class is giving me cold-shoulders.
They force me to play.
I beg them. NO !

They were asking me why ??
In an angry sort of way.
And I screamed back ' I DONT WANT TO FIGHT WITH MY FRIENDS !!! '
Silence filled the air.
'Sorry,I understand.' Pavitra & Hui Cheng.
Well , I did sniffed abit.
And a few drip of tears start to drop down.
No way ! I'm not crying.
* wipes it off *

Fate shows me the wrong way ?
Now I believe first love never dies.
It never ends.

No comments: