Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh my gosh.
So long didnt post ! TT
It's all the comic's fault.
Make me addicted to it. Can't stop reading !! xP

Reached school and guess what ?
Suddenly Anussha came asking me,
' Mayyan , you got like anyone arh ? '
0.0 I'm stuned by that question.
What ?
Has someone found out who I like ?
Or something happen ?
Rumors ?
QUESTIONS QUESTIONS
Keep popping out from my mind.

( ME ) ( ANUSSHA ) ( JOANNE )
Why ?
We just want to know. *puppy eyes*
Sheeshh. Why do you want to know ? [ thinking with myself ]
C'mon. It's only a YES or a NO.
We just want you to answer YES or NO.
==" Why am I wasting my time for these ??
~ Everyone FORCED me to say yes. ==""" ~

SENI period.
Teacher said :
Sekarang, lukiskan lukisan abstrak.
Apa sahaja yang awak suka.
Tetapi mesti menunjukkan perasaan anda.
Geram , gembira , sedih and sebagainya.
HANTAR hari ini !

Monie was in a horrid mood today. 0.0
And she was painting with all the dark , grey colours.
swts~~ And she was like swooshing the brush here and there.

No comments: