Saturday, April 26, 2008

out in the desert,

I'll remember what you did forever.
I'm blogging at my dads house :3
I'm so good at DB4 ! :DD (Dance Battle 4keys)
^^ wootss.
Gonna be pro mann !...
.....not until the next 10yrs.

:/ my sister is crazy.
she's gone nuts.
I must send her to MPH.
Her favourite place.
MPH aka Mental Problem Hospital. xPP

Good la.
Anyway~
I think Im going to Pasar Malam later.
hoorayy !! :DD
Can buy more un-usable stuffs for my rubbish collections.
grr. I hate school.
Hate the sun,the teachers,the people. ><
Noway I liked it.

The Bull knows that we called her _____.
And she's damn mad.
She even said 'I know they hate me bcoz I'm famous'
yeahh right !
You are famous , alright.
Famous in the zoo. Not in the school.
So why don't you go back to where you belong.

No comments: