Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LULU

Tagged by REGINA !

5 things found in my bag
. handphone
. purse
. hairbrush
. tissue paper xD
. keys

5 things found in my wallet
. ka-chiing
. photostated IC
. receipts xP
. calendars
. coins

5 favourite things in my room
. my comfy bed
. my air-con xDD
. my jewels
. my lovely dresses
. bracelets

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
. new handphone
. new bag
. going to 3a7 ! :D
. wish they were nice to me
. happiness for all

1. What colour pants are you wearing now ?
hmm.I'm wearing pyjamas. xP

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired girls ?
dark haired

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
YES ! ugh.

4. Do you have a best friend ?
who doesnt have one ??

5. Who was the last person you hugged ?
Joanne. I think :)

6. Have you ever had your heart broken ?
yeeaaa like right now.

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery ?
no weerrr.

8. Do you like your life ?
one word to it : GREAT !

9. Do you shop at Hollister ?
H-HOLLISTER ?? apa ni...??

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a girlfriend from you ?
maybeee.forgot (:

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on ?
let me recall. yeah,I think ! When I'm small xDD

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys ?
girls

13. How long have you had MySpace ?
sudah 1 tahun.

14. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face ?
Fakely slap. :]

15.What are your biggest fears ?
Not loved.

16. Has anyone close to you ever passed away ?
hmm.Nope

17. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep ?
yeeaaahhh. ONCE

18. have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind ?
YES !

19. Do you believe in the saying, "Once a cheater, always a cheater" ?
No. Everyone has a second chance.

20. Have you ever had a good feeling about something ?
Of course yes.

21. Do you ever wish you were famous ?
Well , depends on the situation.

22. Are you currently missing someone ?
yes.

23. Please tag 5 people.
Suzanne , Anussha , Erin and anyone available ! :D

No comments: