Monday, April 28, 2008

my blood contains poison

My blood lies in your hands.

I dont have the kind of mood I want today.
I'm like so moody and speechless ??
Nothing come out of my mouth even if I open it.
KH period go bengkel.
Take note of the conversation --->

ME / MONIE
Eh,May Yan. I haven't cantum the wood la ! Today last day. X.X Die lehh.
Faster go cantum la.Wait for what!
How to do ?
You got lakaran right ? Follow it lahh.
What lakaran ?
You didn't draw mehh ?!
No worr. Now how ?
==" Then you just imagine what you want to make lorr.
I don't know werr.But your one very nice.I want to do like yours~
Okayy.Sure. Take mine as a model.
Now do what?
==""""" Measure the measurements and cut the wood.
How to measure ?
+.+ Use the ruler and measurre~~
What ruler ?

-.- that's monie to us~
Perhimpinan time damn sucks mann.
Need to go sing on the stage infront of miserable people.
The Form 1s all like wanna sleep.
Makes me wanna sleep too.
This girl who stands beside me on stage ' WONG SIEW LIN'
keep talking. ughhh
It's embrassing enough !!
She talks like 'yada yada yada.blah blah blah.yak yak yak.bu bu bu.moo moo moo'
><""" annoying~

No comments: