Friday, October 29, 2010

Exams are...soon to be over!

Konichiwa!

It's been such a long time since I last blogged. This time, it isn't because I'm lazy. It's definitely before of exams. Honestly, do you ever believe someone like ME would ever study her head off for Finals? Especially when I just love to tweet nonsense stuffs and talk crap everyday? Yes, you better believe it cause' I DID study. I feel so committed to exams.


Physics paper 2 was today. Damn gosh, it was damn super freaking hell difficult. Miss Tan really do push students to their limits till the point where they want to suicide. Every year. Every decade. Since she started teaching. Hell. I know it's supah difficult, but surprisingly I enjoy answering those questions. Like say, essay questions. I enjoy explaining why that phenomenon happened. I think I liked to write so much, I went cuckoo after that. But whatever. I did my best, and let's hope my effort will be paid off. Got back my accounts paper today, and that is pure depression. I got a fucking B. I aimed for me, but I didn't get it. I study my ass off for accounts, but it seems that I don't put it much effort.


Going for Aunt's wedding dinner this Sunday. Let's hope for the best :)

No comments: