Monday, October 4, 2010

Tired like mad.

Konichiwa!

Today is such a tiring day for me, I don't know why. Most of the times, some things are hard to be explained. The eighth wonders of the world? I woke up quite early today, 10.20am. Yes, it's consider quite early for a late-sleeper like me! I have to get up early to go to school and hand in my accounts project to my teacher! The deadline was supposed to be on last Thursday, but then we girls know how to "persuade" the teacher to extend the deadline.

NO; it's a SHE not a HE. We don't do disgusting stuffs to our teachers for heaven sake! She just thought that we are such cute little angels and gave us extra time to finish our project. How sweet of her but she kept asking me about Vince! She seriously think that Vince is my boyfriend, which is SO NOT TRUE WTF. I like Vince as a FRIEND.

After that, went to Anussha's house for a group study. As you know, every group study will, always and forever fail. HARHARHAR! We were supposed to be studying Physics and Add maths but we end up watching MTV and Animax the whole day. Appx 4 hours non-stop. I can just imagine her and I, living in an apartment and do nothing all day but watch TV and eat junk food. That's the FTW life.

Went home and tried to finish all my add maths paperworks that Mr Teng gave. I swear you can never finish it in one day. The papers are damn pilling up like Mount Everest.


Full of shit, I thought I was able to do more but I failed. It's good that he gave us tons of work but the damn lazy me refused to get his work done.



Besides, was eating chocolate ice cream that has marshmallows in them. Seriously, for the win to this ice cream. Who the heck is the genius who created such heavenly things?

No comments: