Sunday, October 17, 2010

I need my Takeru ♥

Konichiwa!

It was such a hectic day today. Woke up at 11 plus, which is considered as a VERY VERY freaking early time for me. My usual wake up time for weekends is 1 pm. Just ignore that okay? I'm the lazy type and I don't want to change my love for sleeping. ♡ Then went to Anussha's housie to study. As you know, non of our study groups will ever turn out well. You know it, and you don't have to ask anymore. We end up camwhore-ing in front of the webcam. Good thing I had a tumblr now, I can upload those pictures to tumblr instantly. HELL YEAH tumblr

When I get back, I was so tired as shit. I nearly fell asleep when I was bathing in the shower, oh come on. I still have to stay awake and upload more pictures to my tumblr. But that is what makes me excited all the time. Uploaded tons of Jordan Witzigreuter's pictures and lots of KoKi's too. He's just too adorable as a pumpkin and I feel like kidnapping both Takeru and him. I just love them both so much. ♥


Shoboi and I @ Anussha's house. We tied our hairs up, just like Japanese girls. I didn't know she was that cute! HAH, pwned!

No comments: