Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm nuts!

Please ignore whatever I've wrote on the previous post. I went a bit crazy.

Today went smooth without a hitch. No one noticed my braces-free teeth :B except Daniel, LiJien, KokJun and Brian. HOW SAD, I should smile more tomorrow. I am just so psyched to show my teeth to people.


At least today, I've managed to study some Physics. It must be a very big achievement, because I've never taken interest in Physics or any other subjects other than Add Maths as a matter of fact. I missed everyone in class, yes including those two. You know who. The chipmunks, hah! I can't wait to go to Anussha's house tomorrow. I can't wait to show her the weird video of SID! I hope she will laugh, cause I know I did. LIKE A MADASS. Listening to SCANDAL - Shunkan Sentimental.

Beside that, Miss T showed us her laptop during Physics. She then played all these old songs, to accompany us while we're doing our revisions. Honestly, those songs are distracting me more than accompanying me. Damn, I think the newest song in her computer is ByeBye - Mariah Carey. We were all halfway dying listening to those songs and doing those tough Physics questions. Hell. She even has Slipknot songs! WOW, LiJien and I laughed when we saw all those "FUCK FUCK" word in her computer. Seriously! HAHAHAHA, she's so updated!

No comments: