Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanks to him :)

Konichiwa!

It was quite a boring day today. Maybe everyday is a boring day ever since Holidays started. Only a few more days to go for school to reopen. It's not a very pleasant news, no one likes exams. That's for sure. Dang it. The girls came over to study. "Group study." As you know, it'll fail. I just call them over so that I could chat with them. ngekngek

OH check out my toothbrush. It's freaking awesome. It can transform! HAHA.


I can flip it around to close it and then flip it again to use it. This is so freaking cool, maybe people use this when they travel. It's awesome,

BRUSH UP ;

The other thing I did during the school holidays other than Television, Food, Sleep, Computer and Study is this. My Nintendo. I think Nintendo is Japanese made. So freaking heaven for me



Didn't know that you can chat with another Nintendo user! Look at this freaking kiute program. It's like Windows Live Messenger or something like that. Japaneses are freaking geniuses. I like the colours and that it's so small! HAHA.

OH OH, look at the cute box I made! It was all inspired by Takeru's designs! I looooveee the zebra prints, I really do hope I could buy one of his designs. He's damn good designer. It's what I called my SuG Highlighter Box. Muahahaha Ain't it cool?


The one thing that I'm totally annoyed with is this game. Sis has yet to stop playing it. I know you are supah good at it. But please don't keep playing. It's driving me nuts, I know it will soon drive you nuts too! Dang goodness, just stop playing it. By the way, she's the one on the bottom right. Yes, clothes are kawaii but enough is enough! :O


Anyhow, Takeru posted this damn damn damn damn kiute post in English. I don't know how to explain that this post had made me very happy. It's really thoughtful of him. Love him so muchhhh :D
tanks4mail

I'm very happy so many fanmail from overseas.
Because I wrote about my
condition.

You are very kind.

I wanna make you happy!
More haste,less speed.
Iwill take a rest.

tanks love ya!

であ(・ω・)ノシ

The way he used his English is tooooooo cute. Okay nights off. XO, Takeru!

No comments: