Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lotsa junk.

HELLLO!

I'm so tired today but I was forced to clean up my room. It's either I cleaned up my room, or I will get some punishments as always. It's like you must have the "mood" to clean up your room. Surprisingly, I DO have the mood. It's weird that I always get distracted with all the cool things I'd find in my room! (laughs) I totally forgot that I had all these cute letter envelopes!



The best thing is that they are all from Japannnnn! ♥ Aunt bought it for me, long long long long time ago! I can't believe I'm still keeping it! Oh my gosh, it may not worth anything to me but now, it's heaven! Anything that has to do with Japan is HEAVEN to me. Ngekngek.

OH! I found this Elmo box and tissue paper! Seriously, I did not open that tissue paper. Most probably it has already been a year or so? Cause it's tooooo cute, I can't force myself to open such a cute thing, omg. And the Elmo box is, no comments! ♥



SEE Universal Studios Japan. HEAVEN! Oh and the expiry date, it isn't year 2023 (laughs) It's actually 23th August 2009. ;) Oh and I found heck lots of all these, what do you call these? The aluminium pin on top of soda bottles? I think I have 4hundreds of them. yeah, I know I'm a nerd who collects all these 8D

No comments: