Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sucked.

Yeah hey.

School kinda sucked. A lot. I feel so empty inside, going to school. But still, I go to school to study and of course meet with friends. I don't think my heart is 100% into doing those stuffs anymore. Anyway, today is Adam Lambert's fucking awesome concert. The one I can't go to. I'm so broke and my parents will NEVER let me go to any concert especially before exams. Damn, Bala and Sherwyn are the lucky ones. Lucky you.

The one concert I can't wait for is SuG's concert. I do hope that they will make a Asia Tour concert. I'm joining all those fanpages or events that could help invite them over to Malaysia. So far failed. It's like no one has ever heard of Malaysia, they know Singapore and Thailand but they don't know the big country in between. Aiks, but I pray and hope everyday. I want to see Takeru so badly, he's such a hawtass. If other members can wait for like 3 - 4 years, I'm sure I can too. I need to get into more of the other Jrock bands like the GazettE or Alice Nine. They are way more famous than SuG. But I don't have the freaking time. Damn, exams.

Besides, the weather nowadays is so damn freaking hot. I need more time. ):

No comments: