Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Am I sure?

I want to be the person you'll be so proud with. Someone who you aren't afraid to tell people about. I want to see that big smile on your face every time when you're down. It just seemed to kill my whole world to see you upset. Your sadness is the poison in me, it kills me slowly yet painfully. But it hurts me more to know that your smile is all I can get from you. Like what everyone said, to see your loved ones happy is one happiness itself. Although I don't get to call you my own, I'm happy that I've met someone as special as you.

You never know how happy I would be if I get a message or text from you. I would always think twice or sometimes, thrice before replying you. I don't want to say anything that will make you misunderstood. Once awhile, I would sneak a peek and I caught you smiling or laughing. Your soft smirks and tiny chuckles are the things that melts my heart. Sometimes when I listen to sweet songs, I could hear your voice ringing in my head. Very very soft, makes me feel so secure. I'm sure it's all God's magic that both of us bumped into each other in life. I would be so lost without your presence, so thank you.

You are the reason why I get up every morning.
You are the one who I want to see every day.
You are the special one in the sea of plain.
Yes, I am very sure.

You are the one, the one who I loved so much.

No comments: