Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tired. (´д`)

Konichiwa!

Yesterday night, I had one of the best nights in my life! HAH, don't think dirty I will never do such a thing at this age!

Thanks to @dearestwish, she sent me a video about SID doing one if their interviews. Damn Mao was so epic, he made me laugh the whole time! I just couldn't stop laughing although the interview ended! HAHA. The whole SID group were so epic including their manager! Damn! MAO is sooo cuteeee. Pure love!

Anyway;

Tomorrow will be the first day I'm going to school without my braces on. It's going to be a bit weird, but I hope it'll turn out good. I wonder who will notice it since at Mr Teng's tuition, NO ONE seemed to have noticed. Not even Calvin Goh that frienemy! And he was staring at my teeth for a freaking 20 minutes LOL


Can you believe it? Mao is already 33 years old but he still looks damn cute and so damn hawt. Guys with baby face are so loved! I love his damn sexay face. Muahahahaa, oh I listened to Cosmetic - SID. Mad awesome song.

No comments: