Saturday, October 2, 2010

RAIN.

Konichiwa!

It's late now but what can I do? My room was flooded by a very very heavy downpour. Half of my things got wet, yes that includes my bed! I can't sleep early tonight because I have to wait for the bed to dry up at least a little bit. To you, it might be bad luck but surprisingly I won't call it any bad luck. I call it a REMINDER. Maybe this is God's way of telling me to study instead of getting over on the computer. Yikes.

I'm FINALLY done with my accounts project, hallelujah?! I think that crap took me over 2 months to get it done. I'm so done and I'm so relieved! ^-^ Thank God for everything! Might post some pictures of SuG since I rarely blog.





P!nk Masquerade.

-


-

We were supposed to be doing out Moral charity work, but we end up camwhore-ing in school. How hardworking. Sometimes, I wonder what would my parents say if they read my blog.

No comments: