Thursday, October 7, 2010

Takeru, please be happy ):

Konichiwa!

Today hasn't been a really good day, until now. I woke up like 12noon today, yes it's always that late. Deal with me. As usual, there are tons of shouting this afternoon. I don't understand why some people can't listen to the elders and clean up their fucked up attitudes. They just enjoy making the rest angry, no matter how many times you shout at them, they'll just show you their famous "WTF" look. Dang it, I wish I could just hammer their heads.

Good thing, I studied again. Sejarah mostly!

But seriously, it doesn't give me any effect. Cause the things will enter my left ear and come out from my right ear. No use drinking coffee when you're studying Sejarah. IT WON'T WORK. Reading one page of it makes me wanna sleep for a thousand years. Damnit. Anyway, I read Takeru's blog. I think it's the longest post I've ever seen from him. He seemed to be in a very upsetting mood ): I hope he'll be alright. I wish someone could translate that whole post. My translator gives shit to me.

No comments: