Monday, November 8, 2010

I miss my SuG.

Konichiwa!

Finals are just over and damn, my life is such a havoc. First of all, my results are not to my expected. I really DID work so hard for this stupid final examination and I get all these shitty results. Worse of all, they are going to put my Mujoken Koufukuron album at stake. So if I don't score well for my finals, there goes my album. My precious SuG album. WADDAFURK. I'm praying everyday, so that I could bring back at least a few good results for them. So far, it's all B and C's. I think 5 is my lucky number throughout this whole term. Fuck you, five. I need a 6 or 7.

Other than that,

The full Mujoken Koufukuron PV is out! Woop, remember to check it out from youtube! I hope you'll watch it fast before PSCompany claims it back. I watched it like 1489374 times. Oh my God, I just love Takeru's voice, his face, his hair, his shirt, his designs, his music video, his EVERYTHING. I meant EVERYTHING. Don't you dare hurt him! ♥ I'm so glad he made some FACE-TO-FACE scenes in this music video, so farking hot I'm melting!! I don't really mind that girl being there who played his love-interest. I don't care but I'm so jealous ;__; You could've picked me, and I would do it for free! *heart broken*

No comments: