Sunday, November 14, 2010

Midvalley, woah.

Konichiwa !

Went to Midvalley today to watch MEGAMIND 3D. It's realllly awesome. The effect looked very real and almost can be touched by hand. I was really impressed but then the dirty 3D glasses, don't know how many banglah idiots touched it and not cleaned it. The glass is so oily and the whole glasses stinks like shit. I have to clean it and wipe it before I can officially put it on my face. And and it keeps slipping off my nose. Too big. But the show is awesome, don't forget to catch it in theaters!



On the way;

saw this cute little zebra stripped pencil box!! WOOP, I know it is love when I first spot it! So there's no way I'm not getting it. It's the only thing that reminds me of Takeru Actually everything will remind me of Takeru! He's my everything. Every single penny I earn will go to him, his designs, Japanese stuffs or their albums. ♥ I went to DIVA too. I remembered I saw this small, cute zebra stripped hair clip. Very clique! But it costs MYR19. Mad expensive, so I decided to get these bigger clips which costs MYR12. HOW? Bigger yet cheaper? LOL


Sho kawaii, I can die. ♥

No comments: