Monday, November 29, 2010

ShabuShabu, finally.

Last Thursday, us girls went to Shabu Shabu steamboat to eat. YES, they serve buffet which is pure awesome. Imagine only MYR28.80 and you get to eat for how long you want, and whatever the heck you want to eat! Including drinks and ice cream, damn good deal for me. So I couldn't say no besides, it's steamboat. Who hates it? Just so that our precious MYR28.80 doesn't go wasted, we went there at 12 noon to eat. YES, we are going to sit there for hours. YES, we are going to eat like pigs. YES, we will grab everything that we see. Damn syiok.

To actually show you how much we eat, I may as well post some pictures where I took from time to time. Maybe then, you'll understand how much we 5 hungry girls can wallope.


Sorry we give mercy to no one when it comes to food
it's only for 30 minutes and see how much we had grabbed.
Soup's not fully boiled yet, wait and wait and wait damn long.

Maybe we shouldn't have ordered that spring roll.
Because of that spring roll we had to (TOP SECRET)
Only the 5 of us shall know and probably will keep
for the rest of our lives. (笑)

You may think it's only 1:30 pm and we've all slowed down.
Think again, we were there from 12noon - 5pm
No I'm so not joking, nothing to joke about actually.
We were really there for 5 hours, eating non-stop. (笑)
FAT PIGS -- 豚


Obviously we aren't going to eat heavily non-stop for 5 hours, even a pig's portbelly could burst, wtf. We chatted, and camwhored. I'm sure this is where the camwhore King comes in. Mostly chatted about school and our oh-so-wtf-boring holidays.



Left at 5 pm sharp and I swear I didn't even want to touch dinner. I'm so full and bloated. "I can't even walk right," LiJien. That's how terrible state we were in. I think I was full for like 2 days, but thank goodness I didn't lose my appetite for food. Next buffet, please holla me!

No comments: