Thursday, November 11, 2010

E is shit.

Konichiwa! ♥

Things haven't been good nowadays. First of all, I totally flunked my History test. I got an E, for the firs time ever in my life. I don't feel like showing my report card to my parents at all. They are going to be like "What happened to you?", followed by a freaking long lecture. I really DID study, I just don't understand why my efforts don't get paid off like some did. WTF. And I dropped 2 fucking A's into the drain just like that! My add maths and my accounts. Add maths was a total shit. Why DID you set such hard questions? It's not like we can answer them, so stop showing off you ball-less bastard. Show some sympathy!!

Moreover,

the weather is changing so fast nowadays. It's sunny one minute and then raining the next. You can never predict the weather, so weather forecasters FREAKING GET OFF THE TV. No wonder I'm feeling so hot now. I think I'm running on a fever, this is NOT good.

I've been doing nothing but watch TV and videos all day and night. Watching [Rough the Vistlip] videos. I don't regret, cause most of them are freaking funny. I just love Vistlip so much! It's really sad to hear about the news that their manager died. And they have to go through that traumatic experience. Until now, I still don't know who was the driver in that car. It's either Tomo or Tohya, but either way, it's fucking sad for both of them (;___;) I hope to hear from them soon. All their activities and concerts are canceled and there isn't any news about them. Please, get well!

早くよくなって入手してください。

No comments: