Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's okay?

Konichiwa!

FINALLY. Harry Potter 7 is out in theaters!! But it's separated into 2 parts, maybe because the 7th series is too long and they had to separate it? And I get to watch on the FIRST day after they release in cinemas! Damn, those were the happy moments. The show was a blast, fucking awesome. I don't mind watching it again and again and again. I think there is a good thing when you read the book before the movie actually shows ;) you get to know what happens next! I was totally prepared for some of the parts. Shobi and I were the total spoilers during the whole show cause both of us read the book, thanks to Bala!

Besides that, something bad happened too;

It was supposed to be aunt's birthday dinner today, but sis totally forgotten to tell me. And I get all the scoldings through the phone. Thanks for being a bloody retard. They went without us to have a big feast, obviously to make us feel guilty about it. And yes I did, bloody shit I feel so angry at some point. Why are people so irresponsible nowadays? Why don't they just open their freaking big fat mouth and just let me know? It's not hard, fuck right? You HAVE to make my life miserable.

No comments: