Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Outing !

Konichiwa!

It's late now, but I just thought I need to blog before I head the sack. It really has been a very rushing and complicating day for me. Today, I've been doing nothing but planning tomorrow's outing with the girls. Thank you so much for always being there for me, Shobi, Anussha, Li Jien, Klaudia. Truly, I love you guys to the max. Nothing and no one beats you guys, not even Takeru. But I love him a lot too! HAH. I hope tomorrow will turn out GREAT like how we worked so hard to plan it! I'm praying hard every time before an outing that it would be a disaster one. Watching You Again, again. LOL it's a pure funny show and I really enjoyed it last time. I hope I don't cry again

Yes I cried the last time I watched that show!

Speaking about Takeru, I can't wait to see you. You've been to Thailand and Singapore, 2 countries which are super near to my own. I really do hope you'll come to Malaysia one day. I am looking forward to meet you, promise I will go to both the fan meet and the concert. I look up at you for inspiration! Do you best everyday :)


You're such a cute little dumpling, how can you maintain a cute face and a serious face at the same time? You are such a joker yet a serious artist who pays a lot of attention in their work. No one I know works harder than you. You're an inspiration to me :) Thanks for making so many nice music for your fans, I'm glad I get to know SuG before I die. Best discovery I've ever made so far! Get more rest, pink bunny! Your eyebags looked heavier than my school bag! I'll continue supporting you till the end.


I can't call you a big chubby bunny bear, cause I'm way bigger in size than you are ;A; small chubby bunny bear! *lovesss

No comments: