Sunday, December 5, 2010

Empire Shopping Gallery.

Konichiwa!

Aunt decided to bring us to Baby Brother's friends' birthday party. No, I won't be attending the party. She said there'll be Subang Parade next to the place. So, of course I said YES! I mean, which girl doesn't like shopping? (Although for sure I'm not getting anything) Besides, that little girls' birthday party was held in EMPIRE HOTEL. Hell yeah?! I was so shocked, I mean she's just 6 years old for heaven's sake!! Why are people getting so rich nowadays? Y u no spare me a penny? Anyway, Empire Hotel is in Subang. A looong way there.


Morning jam. Seriously, there's no way EVER you can go anywhere without a vehicle that has wheels underneath if you want to travel in Malaysia. The city is so big, even I as a Malaysian, had never been to every inch of Malaysia. (Well, I do #fail as one)

Good morning, sexy ~ ★
So happy to see Rui, greeting me every morning.


Finally reached Subang. That's Subang Parade, sucha huge building right?! I mean, they build too many shopping malls in Malaysia but not even one shopping mall contains HMV, SexPotRevenge or some Japanese store. FML I mean seriously, they have shops from Indonesia, Singapore, Korea, US, Mexico etc etc! Give me some Japan stuffs, you know I love them. D8

This is Empire Shopping Gallery!
It's connected to Empire Hotel, sucha big place.
I'm sure this is where they sell all the branded items and drain
all the money from poor consumers like us, definitely.

Send baby brother off to his party and decided to run away. But before that, I have to enter and admire the toilet of the hotel lobby. And can you believe it?


IT'S TILED WITH ZEBRA STRIPES. WTF. I've never seen such thing but now I've seen it and it's fucking beautiful. When I see zebra stripes, I think of @sug_takeru. And I'll get emotional ;A; anyway, this toilet nicer than my room x100000 times. Lost. And it has a hallway before entering the 'official' toilet. Double WTF.


Mirrors looked like it's made for a princess. WTF. So damn beautiful. I'm sure to have my own house made like this. I mean, whattheheck who wouldn't?!



TOILET SINK, IS AUTOMATIC. Woah, this is so loved. I'm definitely coming back to this hotel to use it's toilet.



Anyone wondering what is this picture? It's a gigantic slide they built in the shopping mall. I know, right. WHY? Beats me I swear I don't know. They charge MYR12 just for you to sit on it, and it's height is 4 stories high. Maybe rich kids wants to try out, I sure don't. I can always ride those free slides in the playground. and people are actually paying and queue-ing for that thing. The first impression I got after looking at the metal slide was "Oh Cool!" then it became "Oh Lame!"

Took a few pictures of the Christmas decorations there too. It's very beautiful, looked almost like real snow and it's made of cotton! I wish I can go to Japan to see and feel real snow!







The bakery smelled nice and warm. It just FIT RIGHT IN to the Christmas decorations. I'm so impressed with who-so-ever came up with the idea.

No comments: