Thursday, December 30, 2010

- Continue

Sentosa Island is supaaaaah big! Okay, it can be compared to our Sunway Lagoon maybe double the times as big? or TRIPLE! The best part is; most of the walking area has a roof shelter so we won't get wet when it rains. Oh how considerate of the government in Singapore, check out ours. Me like their money pockets. POOF*


Why do they have a fucking lounge when everyone's so excited
to even think about resting? But it's nice and very warm.

" THE THINKER ", can I borrow some thinking power?


Top of the whatever-you-call mountain.

I just love this fountain, it may not mean anything
but I just felt that the artistic work is awesome.
Pretty amazing, I say! I shall ask someone to build me something
like that in my room. Wookay?


BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS TREE.
made from beer bottles!

Like pure creative ~
I love how they work with the recycling stuffs.

" SENTOSA "

They even make recycling fun!
Check out the colours and the cute graphics. Recycling
here sucks to the core. And it smells as well.

The baby lion statue.


Singapore is really very ECO-LOVING. green grasses everywhere.
Flowers, trees, plants. I really do love living there.

3 SUPER talented musician playing
Chinese Instruments. :)

On the bus @ Beach Station, Sentosa Island.

Beach Station brings you along the beach, obviously.
You would have thought about that by now, I take it? ;)

GREEN !




The sands on the beach is freaking sandy and white as well!
Sea as blue as the sky. Truly a beautiful scene.

On SILOSO Beach, funny name though.

No comments: