Monday, December 20, 2010

Sentosa Island - the beach!

Actually it's way tooooo long to post the whole story of me being in Singapore! So I'll have to break it into pieces. I'll start with day 3 in Singapore - This is half of day 3! I was in Sentosa Island!

Took the Mini Monorail to Sentosa Island, and then took a Mini Bus to Beach Station where of course, the beach is! What is good about all these "Mini" transportations is, if you get to sit near a hot&good looking guy then good for you! I did, in the Mini Monorail (laughs). What? It's awesome to get to see some good looking guys everywhere you go. Singaporean guys are somehow very different from Malaysian guys. They look refine, and quite well-mannered. Anyway-


Walked around Siloso Beach which is located at the South Shore of Sentosa Island, and believe me, the beach is FANTASTIC. The sand is soft and the water is chilly. Very beautiful and plus, schools have their co-curriculum activities on the beach itself! (Like volleyball competitions, campings, basketball competitions) OH YEAH, so beautiful. I don't mind living on the beach!!

They even have a Trapeze! :)
Here, some random shots. Thought you might like some views.






Mom and I. Guess which is the mom? YES, it's the one on the Left (<<) LOL! Like just joking, okay! I don't look so old, or do I? HECK NO. People said both of us look alike like twins, and I give them the WTF look. (ಠ_ಠ) !

That's me, acting like a retard who hasn't been to the beach
for so long. I miss being on the beach. Like you wouldn't
act like a retard, huh? ┏(・o・)┛











Even looking at the pictures makes you feel like being there, huh? Yes, I enjoyed it so much. Built an all-so-retarded sand castle. Played on the shore like a kid again :) the sand is awesome by the way! Very soft and sandy, makes you wanna sleep on it. But then there's an ant who bit me like WTF painful! _|_ ( ̄ー ̄)


Then went home and packed bags to go back to Malaysia the next day. Imagine, waking up at 5.30am to go home. Barely able to see anything in the morning, but the MRT seems to be working 24hours! Here, pictures from the MRT station-




Like so totally different from the LRT stations in Malaysia, points to Singapore!



This part of Singapore makes me think of Malaysia.
Looks a lot like right? Like the shop houses in Pudu. ;P

1 comment:

Michael said...

Singapore look more systematic than Malaysla