Wednesday, February 11, 2009

silly old me

KAPOOF day .

If any of you guys seen a girl in PBSM full-u, running up and down carrying lots of stuff. Well, you're right. THAT'S ME! I hate wednesdays. It's always so rushing and short of time. Isn't wearing PBSM full-u a pathetic thing to do? The buttons can kill people. And yet so hot. Need to change the full-u after school cause it's not allowed to wear outside of the school. 2 words ; WASTE TIME!

Today I have to stay back in school. Red House marching ==. Forced to join. OHOH! Guess how many people went for marching today? 15? NOPE. 10? NOPE! It's 6! Including me. Some crap this is. They treated me like an alien because I DO NOT and DID NOT speak mandarin or able to listen mandarin. A little bit, yea. But not those hard words. They're talking mandarin, yak yak yak ==. I just looked at them as though they are parrots. BRAKKK !

Shekeel is alot anot BIG parrot. NONO. Corrections, he's A VERY BIG FAT PARROT! Dirtied the table and just leave the mess there ==. I mean, we were sitting on the same table with him. He messed it and left the mess there. Disgusting! I was swinging my hand and PIAK. My finger ter-hit his leftover rice on the table -.-"

Just got back. Didn't have time to do my Sejarah Homework. I have to go tuition soon. Like 10 minutes later. So gotta off now. =3

No comments: