Monday, February 16, 2009

feb16 ;

Today, MONDAY 16th February.
Was like, the worst day ever? Started with the class. I walked pass EACH and EVERY class, all the classes had painted their class for the Kelas Terceria contest. Feeling embarassed as I walked through because my class aren't painting. When I got into the class, the first word that popped out from my mouth was WTF ?

On the notice board at the back, U SAY U LOVE ME . Y U LEAVE ME?? in red paint o.o They sprayed on the chairs and tables with red paint too. The whiteboard was filled with words like
WHY AREN'T WE PAINTING TOO? OTHERS CLASSES ARE PAINTING.
They sprayed our class because we didn't paint it ? o.o this isn't a joke. This is ..
-
-
-
-
SABOTAGE and BLACKMAIL !!!
We went to see PnLydwina about this. Serious case! She said, see MrOng. We went to see PnFazilah then MrOng. Then PnGoh and finally PnTeh. Everyone said the same thing!
Go and report to this teacher *bla bla* grr +.+ I WOULD LIKE TO STRANGLE THEM!
*cekit cekit*

No comments: