Wednesday, February 25, 2009

miss those days ♥

uhhh! Shots! We were all very nervous. So nervous until we felt like pee-ing on our pants ;x! The nurses gave me a packet of vitamins, and they asked me to eat it. For, "selera makan dan vitamin C" -.=? Puh-lease. I don't need those! My turn to be shot, I was nervous at first but then I thought about LiJien talking about going to GENTING after exams. My spirit and joy came back! GENTING GENTING GENTING !

Well, I didn't know that some people are afraid of needles but it's okay. Everyone has a weak point (: It's okay to be afraid sometimes. All you EVER need is someone's hug


It wasn't as painful and scary as those idiots told. LOL. Don't worry whosoever going for the shots :D Just think of going to genting! GENTING GENTING GENTING! Riding the roller coaster ~
Moral period was funny. Siobita kept making invitations to Anussha and Rafaels Wedding on 4th of March :) I'm the pastor!
Venue ; Block G 2nd floor, Boys Toilet
Time ; ANYTIME!
Best Man ; Klaudia
Bride's Maid ; Siobita
Pastor ; May Yan

We're planning to give it to everyone who happens to walk pass :D While waiting for PnLydwina, we played an indoor volleyball. We threw an empty bottle around the class and hit it with our Sketch Book. We divided the class into 2 groups! Boys VS girls. LOL those were the old days :)

No comments: