Tuesday, February 24, 2009

bloody bastards .

RUN RUN RUN! Huff puff huff puff. 1.5 meter run for today's PJ period. My time was 5 minute plus ? Quite okay right ? Klaudia was first, her time was 4 minutes and 48 seconds. After 3A7 ran, 3A8's turn. But it was OMGG ?! The first girl's time was 3minutes and 3 seconds??? Ohmygosh! So fast? But they were walking! We were running! @@

3/4 of their class beat my time! Which was 5minutes plus. I was in a complete shock. STONED. Unbelieveable. They beated Klaudia too. And she didn't even stop to take a breath. Are we really that slow? Or they are fast? x.x ! Or was it PnHeraJelly's timer broke?? Crazy old kook.

The boys are so interested in studying Chapter 4 of Form3 science. They said they wanted to do experiment. So I said, "I know you want to do demo also" :X ! If can, I bet CHEEWENG will be the first to do it. Laughs ~
I do hate marching. Now marching itself, I hate the members in it! Those sickening lan ci bastards! Just because I cant march well, doesn't mean those bastards can insult me or laugh at me. I'll remember their faces FOREVER. Someone from 3A4 I think.

BASTARD, watch out! I'll spray red paint on your face and strangle you until all your LAN CI-ness come outs from your mouth.

No comments: