Thursday, February 12, 2009

Devil in sight .

What a tiring day! Tight scheadule. :( ! Just finished marching and reached home. I DID NOT, enjoy marching. Corrections ; I did not enjoy being in the marching with "PEOPLE". Seniors got this weird habit of enjoying insulting juniors. So much for them. They gossiped about YOU infront of YOU ==. How pathetic, right?

Form5 prefect, SO WHAT? Look at my face, do I look like I care? *sticks tongue out* Monsterous guy. Ugly looking yet so BIG. He'll make an excellent shrek! Being in the marching group is as fun as being in the hospital with your hands and legs all tied and bandaged up. PLUS people gossiping about you. GREAT! Watta life ! The best.

During 3rd and 4th period, we had a seminar for PMR. A little too soon? Some funny "pervert teacher" gave the speech~ I forgot his name :X ! Forgetful piggy! He showed us videos of funny acts, violent and SEXY??! LOL. All the boys are so excited to watch the videos. =.=! PERVERTS! And yet we,girls are watching it too.

He was such a comedian! We laughed and laughed and laughed. Until everyone was teary eyed~ LiJien and me laughed the loudest :D. The best 2hours and 10mins ever in year 2009(until now)! LOL~ OK. Now homework time. Stuck in maths. Going downhill >.>~

No comments: