Tuesday, February 10, 2009

broken curses

Curses and Blessings .

FINALLY, my blog is alive again. And yet I said finally for the last one millionth time! I'm SO SORRY! The main reason I didn't blog and play friendster is one thing :-
LAZY !
PMR is only 240 more days to go. And my brain is completely empty! I wonder what have I been putting inside since Form1 ==. But before PMR is even here, we already planned alot of parties, group studies, get togethers~ etc etc. It seems like PMR will never come :D. Until it comes ._.
Other than PMR, Sports Day, Kelas Terceria, and studies are also quite stress for me. I wonder how people like WENCAI, VIVIANCHONG can handle all those things. x.x
SUPERWOMEN ~ !
My sitting place in the last row was a real hip hip hooray ==. I can barely see! Yet the sun shines so bright. I'm practically burning up! :X Like sotong being under the sun. KILLER SIT!
The afternoon section students, 1A7, are real nuisences. They seemed to enjoy tearing my notice and bulletin board down. Daily patch up and daily tear down -.-". And one of the girls SYAHIRA, even doodle on MY board. GRRR +.+"

I left a threatening note on their board >:D ! It sounded like this:
SYAHIRA 1A7,
SILA BAYAR RM3.90 BAGI KARDBOARD YANG ANDA TELAH
CONTENG. SAYA AKAN TUNJUKKAN KARDBOARD INI
KEPADA MS.NG BAHAWA ANDA TELAH MEROSAKKAN
HARTA BENDA 3A7.
-Ketua Keceriaan 3A7


This will make them pee on their pants!! :DDD!! And I received the RM4 this afternoon. So I guess they did pee on their pants O.O
Exciting thing coming is VALENTINE'S DAY! For you couples out there, I'm sure you guys will be very happy >:D
-NOTICE-
MAKE BOYS BUY YOU DIAMONDS AND ROSES! hehe~
I hope this is enough for today's post. Super tired~~ :)

No comments: