Tuesday, February 17, 2009

dedicated to HIM

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

I wanted to say THANKS to him, who always care and understands me. He may not know alot but he understands. When I'm down and sad, he'll make stupid jokes and make me laugh. He doesn't mind, saying embarassing stuff to make me laugh. It feels like time has just stopped there. I can hear his voice forever.

I'm short tempered. When I'm angry, he'll stand there and let me throw my temper on him. Yet, he said nothing, smiled all the way and remained calm. Even though I feel like killing someone, he'll wait for me to kill him first. He doesn't mind sacrificing his time talking to me. I do feel abit guilty.

Anything to him is FINE. He'll accept anything and will do exactly EVERYTHING. And he tells incredible stories. I wished there was 48 hours in a day. So I can listen to his stories. All of them. Was all this, a dream ? Something I always wanted ?

Mayyan

No comments: