Wednesday, September 3, 2008

working hard.


If you can't go back, move on. I will be with you.

Ohh? I'm finally studying? LOL.
I'm telling the truth, but I NEVER ever studied hard before ^.^;
Don't ask me how or why. I can't answer that questions~
But this time, I'm actually STUDYING! :D
Hard to believe it right? I don't believe it too~
I must beat Bryan Loser Lim.
MUST MUST MUST!
There is nothing that can change my dream of getting into 3A7!!
Not even my Hong Kong trip!!
....................................
*thinking hard*
erms, maybe only that can change my dream ;D

3 friends and 1 crazy girl whose birthdays are on September.
2nd - Keng Liang
5th - Sai Weng
10th - Hui Cheng
22th - May Yan
heheheheheh harharharharhar huhuhuhuhuhu hohohohohohohoh hihihihihihihi
I cant wait for my birthday ! ♥
Cant wait! Cant wait!! Cant wait!!!
*screams YAY(no sound comes out from her mouth.Silent yelling?)*

The Fat Lady has been staring at Alvin for a long time today.
I was observing at her.....
(20 minutes later)
......still observing at herrr......
(30 minutes later)
...zzzzzzzz
1 word to her, DESPRESSED!

It's not like he's handsome, right?
And it's NOT LIKE she's pretty too, right!??!
Last time I said before twice, and I'm gonna said it again -
The Fat Lady and his girlfriend got NO BANDINGAN AT ALL!
It's like a crow vs a peacock.
One so beautiful, elegant, polite, smart, 200% perfect.
One so ugly, black, dirty, eats dead things and practically -200% perfect!


How can she compare? My advise to her, just forget him!
Alvin is not that good person xPP
My suggestion, if you want a lover?
Just take Bryan Lim.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
He agrees to any girl. So you dont have to be perfect to be his lover~~
GAMBATEH ON BRYAN! :bbb

No comments: