Thursday, September 11, 2008

bored..

10-9-2008.

I don't really wanna care what she says.
All she says is just craps. All those craps which could hurt peoples' friendship.
Nothing good ever comes out from her mouth.
I don't blame you for insulting me. But please,
don't you dare insult my BEST FRIENDS!
Like I say, I don't give a damn.
If you dare lay a finger on my bffs, you better watch out of your head!

Klauds just found her Grammer book.
She suspected that "someone" put took it from her bag and put it there.
I agree with her. You may not know that the Monkey Butt,
may be behind of this.
I think that the Monkey Butt is the name that suits her perfectly!
She's a monkey and her butt is BIG. So agree right? :)

I can't believe she got backup!
Someone still wants to help her??
I was like, Ohmigosh! She's a monkey? -.=
All she can say is oo-oo-ahh-ahh ! Get it?

Sarah wore contact today. Which I think it's cool.
I mean, her eyes looked bigger and bluer. (:
I felt she doesn't look at nerdy as last time.
I know I'm nerdy too! O-O
I don't think I look good in contact. Because I already looked horrible in glasses.
Don't talk about contact! ;DD

During tuition time, was like the funniest time ever !
My tuition teacher is known as the "Sweets Giver".
She just buy sweets and give to those who had done well for the day. (:
She also bought sweets from Germany.
The colours are attractive. But the taste.... :X
I once tried this sweet that she bought.
The one's from Germany. It's checkered colour.
Looks attractive right? But the taste,
ohmigosh! It was WORST than i-dont-know !
You don't want to know the taste!
This fat guy, he ate 2 of those sweet at once.
Probably don't know the taste. He said he felt like vomitting.
Which is exactly how I felt when I ate that sweet! ;DD


Still waiting for my TimeSquare plan.
Please GOD, let it work! :DD

No comments: