Sunday, September 7, 2008

Myspace Girly Icons From Layoutshere.com
If we stick together as friends, we can win it.

I haven't been blogging for the past few days.
Because I'm blogging at the Simple Us blog ^^;
I didn't have any time to blog my own. wuu wuu wuuuu~
Bought a GIRLS bag yesterday.
As my birthday present. It's AWESOME!
I love it! ♥♥
It's not cheap, by the way. -.-

My mom wants it too! So I had to pay for her
(She insisted. ==""""""")
She bought a pencil box and a handphone pouch.
And I need to buy my sis's birthday present.
And the grand total is RM91.40 @@!!
I'm so broke now!
Gotta save money. $$

I'm not sure why I am always the person who will get scolding from the adults.
WHY ME?!?!
Why cant that naughty boy get the scolding?? =="""
When they get angry at you, they'll slam the door.
Or yelled out to your face!
When they get real mad, they'll just switch off the main switch..
when you are on the computer!
WTF man. RUDE?

No comments: