Tuesday, September 2, 2008

how to differenciate?

I didn't like the way they spoil a 4 year old kid.
They just spoil him like no body's business?!
All I want is a glass chess set with only cost rm13.90!!
It was damn cheap right? It's glass. -.-
And they said NO to me. But YES to the lil boy who wanted a helicopter that takes on fuel and cost rm200???
I WAS LIKE WTH???
They forgot to take the play station with them.
(They brought it for repair)
I reminded them, and they scolded me for not taking it with me!
It was their job to take it there and home. Not me!
My job is to take the stupid baby bag.
When I tried to not talk and not get igonered, the lil boy starts punching me and hitting me at the back.
Guess what they said?
"......................"

Sometimes I just feel like doing this ____ to them.
Maybe once in my life I could defend myself!
I don't think any other families would allow a lil kid to hit the elder kid.
No right????? How come my FAMILY GOT??!

No comments: