Monday, September 15, 2008

hohoho!

I can't believe I throw my anger on my sisters :(
I was so frustrated. I just couldn't help it.
I blabbled it all on them. Saying rude stuffs and starts yelling.
Instead, they took my anger and never keep it in their hearts.
Oh wow, such true friends ;)
Sorry girls!! I should have never done that.
Best friends for eternity !

We didn't play basketball with them like it was on Saturday.
They denied our request.
Either they are not feeling well to play or
THEY ARE JUST SCARED TO LOSE!
I think I'll stick to the second one.
On Saturday, we kinda beat them badly :X
I'm not bragging but it's true.

Pouring down rain again. It's always raining in the Puasa Month.
We were all wet again. As usual~
Playing in the rain is my type of FUN! :DD
Well, I'm gonna study hard for this exam.
I'm going to 3A7! Going to beat them! :)

No comments: