Monday, September 8, 2008

maybe it's not me.

Maybe today wasn't a very happy-go-lucky day for me.
It seems like there are more backstabbers than you think.
Being betrayed nowadays is something very common will happen.
I hope not any of the girls are like that.

This big monkey butt really ruins my day.
( Talked about her in the Simple Girls' blog. {its here ^^v} )
It's just that she liked to ruin my happy mood.
Her attitude is way of the handle !

They,I mean, I was thinking of going to Time Square this Sunday.
Anyone interested? :D
It's for my birthday surprise~~!
KJ wants to come. KJ also don't want to come.
I had no idea which one comes to his mind ^^;;
Oh well, whatever.

Exams are just around the corner! @@
I need to beat some chinese girls in 2A2 in order to get into 3A7!
I MUST! Please GOD, help me once in my life? :)
Oh bother, reading comic books~

aly.

No comments: