Thursday, September 11, 2008

It was fate.

Not every promise will turn out to be true.
Mostly, are all lies.
They only promise you just to make you believe them.
By the time you found out the truth, they don't even want you anymore.
But to me, I think she deserves a better guy than him.

Oh, it was basketball again. Today we were all so high~!
High to the sky! Instead of playing basketball, we were laughing like crazy!
It's just that being with friends are the happiest moments in life. :D
So even if we are opponents, we still give each other chances to win.
It was a friendly match. Now I know that I don't EVER want to be separated from my buddies!
I'm so lucky and grateful to have YOU, every single one of you as my friend! or bestfriend!
Without you guys, i'm practically nothing.

It's OK is you don't want to be my friend.
I don't care. But you may not know that you just lost a great friend.
I don't want that kind of friends that she have.
They all betrayed her. Lie to her and backstabbed her.
As I said again, im lucky to steal you people before anyone else does! :DDD
--{ LiJien , Anussha , Klaudia , Sughontha }--

No comments: