Friday, May 1, 2009

NUNU joins the family (:

Thought of doing my Geography project today. But failed as usual :) Woke up late, thanks to HIM >:( hmph~! Then went over to aunt Rena's house to see my new cousin NUNU ! Welcome welcome to the family! She is soo cute! So tiny and baby-ish. Her real name is Chong Yee Yan. Another YY, eh YingYen? ;D

Before that, we went to MV for lunchies with MOM. Her day today, so all the bill goes to her. Luckily, I don't go out on MY day xDD hehe. Eat Italian dishes with caused $80+ Super expensive. But it's ok. Not me handling the bill.

At aunts' house, we were watching shows on NTV7, then suddenly, something popped out in telly. Send GREET{space}MSG to 37007 and your message will be posted in the telly for everyone one to see!
WOOHOO! I sent 3messages. :DDDD! It was quite funny though, seeing our names on telly. WE ARE FAMOUS !!

No comments: