Tuesday, May 26, 2009

adamssssss

Adam,

Millions of girls are SO INLOVE with you.
But also Millions of guys who are jealous of you,
because of your looks and because
their Girlfriends LOVE YOU :)
Not 1 girl don't go crazy over you !

hearts



So, finally I blogged again. Dead blog from 21th May to 25th May.
Totally busyy with studies and revisions. Maybe after tomorrow, I can relife my blog?
THANKS yingyen for borrowing me the compass :)
You're a REAL life saver!

Today is such a packed day! All those exams are 10minutes away from one and another. So rushing and I have NO TIME at all to study.
"Naik Gila"
Science was GREAT. Although I did some mistakes. But is still handable.
Geography was TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, VEGETABLE, TIME TABLE, & SHIITTABLE.
I was shooting all the way. Not only hard ones I made mistakes, easy ones too.
Gosh, I hate Geography. But I kinda preferred it more than Sejarah.
Sejarah is not shiittable, its FKABLE. I seriously despite SEJARAH.
Wonder which I-should-thanked-him-NOT person created it.
No, its "INVENTED" it /-

Science paper 2, that time was quite funny :D !
My friends were *censored*
I, kinda, saw it and I went bonkers xD
It's TOO FUNNY,
they were all *censored*
Teacher was like *censored*
I kept laughing. I kinda banged my head on my table [:

I just went up a level !
Instead of throwing eraser dust to Klaudia,
Now, I use a sharp pencil and POKE HER :DDDD
goodiie.

No comments: