Monday, May 18, 2009

Adams Fan (:


Today, today and today.
I was walking to Blog G when a frog jumped on my leg.
I kinda leaped away from it (:
Anussha saw me did it, which is so embarassing !
And about my seni project, please !
It's finally DONE! My projects are ALL DONE!
At last, sleep time is here {hearts}

During Science, I took a permenant marker and drew on Klaudia's table
I wrote "I LOVE ___" on her desk and put her bottle on top of it.
She went looking form top to bottom of the table and can't find the wordings.
Such dumbo (:
We wrote it on her chair and in LiJien's desk too.
Childish us, oops, I meant me :D

Exams are on Wednesday. I'm sure everyone is ready now.
But I'm SOOO not. Can't even get Sejarah Notes into my head.
So gonna fail this time. And parents are coming to take our report cards this semester!
And AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!
On Wednesday 8am. NOOOOOO~~!!!
When we are doing our stupid BM paper 1. ughs.
Hairul said we should put a projector in the class.
While watching American Idol final and doing our exams (:
hahas.

No comments: