Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Maybe you can, but I can't .



There's this feeling, so hard to remove it. I think it is the feeling of missing someone. It's hard to handle it. The pain in your heart -- just can't describe it. You're actually angry but you felt like crying. Screaming out loud, you think , is the best way. But it isn't.

No matter how hard you tried to be happy, the damn feeling is still there. Getting headaches, you know? Like KILLER headaches. It's confusing, and it makes your frustrated. Just, why, WHY. Why must they always gave you that kind of suffering ?

Why is loving someone be so suffering ? I kinda understand now. Why girls cried. The heartache makes you wanna take your heart out and smash it into pieces. It's not only suffering, its hurting. I really can't deal with it anymore! I really can't ..

When I said I'm crying, I really mean it. I am crying. Can't you see? Or you don't understand? Its the feeling that makes you so guilty, actually kills you. Maybe I could take some pain killer?
Just to make this pain stop. It's making me breathless, it's hurting me and making my eyes teary. Just stop .

No comments: